Thursday 10 November 2011

Game World - The Map

So I have been working on getting a map drawn up for our game so as people can see the layout of the world we so readily speak about in our previous blogs. I came up with a few different layouts & then decided on the one below.





I chose this layout as it had ample land mass as well as a lot of inland lakes & a couple of islands some of which I eventually removed as you will see in this next image.


I removed some of the islands & lakes as after looking at them they just didn't seem right to be there. So once I was happy with this I started to put in preliminary place names & locations as you will see in the next image.


This is what I have so far but it is subject to change & more places will be added in as they are finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment