Tuesday 29 November 2011

GDD Week 10

This week there isn't a lot for me to write about because all we have been doing is finishing up the GDD & with the hand in to be next week it is a good stage for us to be at. It means that while we finish up the design document we can focus more on the pitch. The pitch I haven't really spoke about before but I will be talking about it a lot more in the coming weeks.

Basically we have to pitch our game to publishers for 15 minutes with a presentation & be able to answer any questions that we can on the game. Luckily for I have no problem with public speaking so that shouldn't be much of a problem as well as having worked on the game relentlessly for the last 10 weeks I'm extremely confident that our group knows all there is to know about the game.

I have just finished up a few sections in the design document & there is of writing this only a couple to do & one or two to finish to a more complete state. I think that over the last 10 weeks our group has shown the commitment & dedication that a real design team would have shown to the task at hand. Anyway we have chosen to go with the Flat Red Ball Game Engine as it gives us all the features that we need & it makes them very easy to use. I will not go into great detail here but I will link the feature list for the engine in case anyone is interested.

http://www.flatredball.com/frb/docs/index.php?title=FlatRedBall_Features





No comments:

Post a Comment